We are proud to have been able to safely service our clients and help them look their best during this pandemic. Great hair still looks better on Zoom! Now we are ready to move on to the next phase and start to show you our smiling faces once again, and hopefully see yours also!
Fully vaccinated clients and team members may opt to not wear a mask effective immediately. The Oregon Health Authority requires proof of vaccination (final vaccination being at least two weeks prior). You can find the most recent state directive here. You can bring your vaccination card (or a digital image of it) to your appointment or email it to us beforehand.
To continue to keep our staff and clients safe we would like you to be aware of the following safety protocols, many of which are required by the State.
FOR ALL CLIENTS:
- At this time we will need you to wait in your car or outside until your service time. We hope this rule will change in the near future.
- Please social distance from any mask-wearing guests or staff.
- Beard trims and shaves will be offered to fully vaccinated clients.
- You will be able to check-in and out with our mobile app. Download our Hair MWC app before arriving.
- Hugs and handshakes will be "virtual" with any non-vaccinated pairs
- Our team will thoroughly sanitize their workspace between clients
- Work areas will be at least 6' apart.
- Appointments will be extended to allow ample time for sanitation.
FOR ALL CLIENTS WHO ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED:
- A mask is required to be worn at all times, except when taking a drink.
- Our team will wear a mask for any client who would feel more comfortable.
- If you have any Covid-19 or similar symptoms (fever over 100, coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing) you must reschedule your service for at least 14 days after the first symptoms appeared.
- Any clients or staff who are not fully vaccinated will have their temperature taken at check-in and service will be refused if over 100.3
With all that said, we want to thank our loyal clients for making the past year as manageable as possible!